Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Does he just want me for my goodies?

Okay so I've kind of liked this guy for a while now and we've went through a few ruff patches were he had a girlfriend and I liked him or I had a boyfriend and he liked me. Well ya see were finally able to be together now, right? Well so at first it was goin all good we were flirting and then things kind of started to get a little more serious and we actually started to like each other. But he doesn't want any serious relationship because he just got out of one. So were kind of like friends with benefits but meaning mire ya know? We talk everyday. But not really in school. If we pass each other in the hallway well like kinda touch hands ya know how couples do. Well we kind offight a lot but it's over stupid stuff and that has almost ended what we have one time. Well we've done sexual stuff before, just second base before. I'm scared he's just using me, because why not talk in school or hang out somewhere where everything doesnt have to be a big secret. Because if he really liked me he wouldn't be afraid to show me offs to his friends or hell even talk at school, right? Ah I don't know what to doooooo. Your guys help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment