Saturday, July 16, 2011

What to Do when Parents and Family Treats you like this?

Okay, so i'm 19 and i graduated in 2010. I'm still exploring my mind and what i want to do. I kind of want to open my my own little food place. I've always wanted too because i can cook really good. So im thinking about getting my food license and doing all that but Im still thinking tho. So i didnt start school. Such as a community college when i graduated. But if i still need some classes ill take the ones i need. But im pretty sure me opening up a small restaurant is what i want to do. But why im doing all this thinking. My family loves me and everything but they treat me so conditionally at what i do. Like to them I should be going HARDCORE Studying because my sisters did and there through with school and even going to graduate school. Thats THEM THO! this is what I Want to DO! What makes me happy! But I recently go laid off my job (kinda on purpose) because im trying to get my stuff together. But in the meantime I am looking for another job. My best friend he is the only one that listens understands and everything. Were just like brothers. And i go out every weekend and my family treats me so bad about that. Like when my grandparents call they always talk about me like "YEah hes gone again" Ever since i graduated and not the CLASS they are they treat me bad, Oh yeah, there all like high class thats how my family is we live in south alabama but im a boy that likes the sticks and everything and dirt roads and ruff and my bestfriend too but they don except it. They always just pick on me and Im getting SICK OF IT!! they always give me the cold shoulder and ignore me and treat me like i dont exsist. Just they treat my sisters right because they did what MY PARENTS WANTED THEM TO DO. They suck up to them like a VACUME cleaner. Its freaking crazy and im just straight up and everything. PLEASE how do i handle this. It wont change until i do what they want me to do. But im a man its time for what I WANT TO DO. Thanks for any advice or anything!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment