Thursday, July 14, 2011

What would be a good way to tire my dog out?

My brother has a black and tan coonhound hos a nine month old female. She is terribly destructive! She eats shoes. I've already had two pairs of flip-flops in two weeks. One only lasted two days. My whole family has had it up to our necks. But my brother is obsessed with the dog. He won't even punish her. She ruined my football and my sisters volleyball. She chews anything she can get her mouth on. She jumps on people, plays really rough with the other dog, so ruff the other super motherly dog even snaps at her, she bites playfully but very hard on peoples arms and hands, and if you run she'll tackle you. If you leave the garage door open she will go in and crap. There aren't very many coon around here so it's hard for us to try her on that. She's pretty small for her age and size. She also jumps on the truck and scratches it. My dad doesn't want to spay her since she's from superb lines and he knows quite a few people who would want pups if we breed her in a few years. I don't know what to do. Ive done a bit of obedience training with her. She knows how to sit, lay down, and is ok at stay. She's an outdoor dog and runs around alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment