Thursday, July 14, 2011

Should I email my ex for closure?

Okay, so I'm having a really hard time getting over my ex and have a few things I feel like I want to say to her. Basically, I was dating this amazing girl for a while back in December and we had been good friends for years and ended up harboring secret crushes for one another. Then when she came and visited me then in December we kissed and revealed our crushes to one another and dated for a couple of weeks. She broke up with me after visiting me at home and getting my family to like her and vice-versa. She claimed that since she was moving to Florida to finish her senior year of college that she couldn't handle the lost distance. She also said that she needed to be on her own for a while and that she wasn't ready for a relationship, saying that she had some demons to fight on her own (she had battled an eating disorder and was still recovering emotionally and psychologically from that as well as fighting off her feelings of neurosis and self-sabotaging her own happiness). I was confused and heart broken because she was the one who initiated everything and kissed me first and told me how much she really liked me and needed me. Then I find out today she's moved to Florida and she is in a long distance relationship with some guy from her home town. I'm really hurt by this and haven't really talked to her since, our friendship now is just awkward as hell, I miss her more and more everyday, and I am torn on what to do. Part of me wants to try and win her back somehow, but the other part wants to make a clean break (delete her from my phone, delete her pictures, and take her off facebook) and I kind of want to write her a message or email explaining everything from my point of view and end it that way after she's heard how I feel, nothing negative I promise. What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment