Monday, July 18, 2011

Omg I really like this guy but I'm worried?

Ok about 2 weeks ago I met this guy. We started talking and I found out he smokes and he's not a virgin and he's 2 years older than me. I was just gonna move on but he started texting me again and we talked more and turns out he's like me. He's been bullied and he doesnt have a lot of friends like me. He said he did those things cause he was giving up on life and I understand because I almost went down that same road too. I just forgot about him not being virgin and he promise he would never smoke again. He started Talking about getting physical and I told him I'm not like that one bit I will only kiss and that's it till a long time from now. I figured he wouldn't talk to me but he texted me back saying he understands. I was shocked. He's been texting me everyday and he has said the sweetest things and I haven't been this happy in months. He makes everything bad in the world go away. He likes me and I like him. I'm afraid my parents won't approve tho cause he's 2 years older than me and my dads a cop. I can't lose him. How can I hang out with him and my parents trust me?

No comments:

Post a Comment