Monday, July 18, 2011

A demon from my past has returned?

I totally understand where you are coming from, I felt that way about one of my close "friends." I did everything for her that I could and helped her out in classes and such. She ditched me for some other girl that hates me and so I haven't talked to her since. If I do see her, I act like things are ok and I'm nice, I wasn't screwed over as bad as you so I don't know if you can do that. If you can't act like things are fine (even though they aren't) then just ignore them as much as possible or act like the guy is a stranger. You don't have to socialize with him after the team interview so as soon as it's done either socialize with someone else or get out of there. Also, remember that what goes around comes around so hopefully you won't even have to deal with him because he won't get it. If his grades were poor it doesn't matter where you learned because employers will figure out who is a true hard worker.

No comments:

Post a Comment