Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Me and my mum had a fight.?

Today I called her, she lives in another country cause my family is divorced, and asked how she is and stuff, also asked her if she promises that she won't shout and start swearing about my dad and to not force me to talk to her parents because I hate them for causing the divorce and making lies about my dad, accusing him of things that don't make sense. She said that's fine in a nice tone. We got talking about how was our day, then I said ' I'm going swimming with my friends' so she said that's good and gives an idea that once I visit her I can teach her how to swim, I say sarcastically about if I have to and overall I won't enjoy that, but still going to do it, she then says fine you don't have to, you don't love your mum fine. I got angry because she said that, she always does that whenever I don't do what she does. She then explains that she loves me always, but I say no because when I lived with her she shouted at me and verbally abused me only because I was my dads son. I close the phone while being annoyed and called my dad while her was out work, explaining the situation, and now I decided not to visit her this summer. I call her back, nearly in tears and explaining how she emotionally makes me guilty and how that annoys me, she then just says 'oh I thought you didn't love me, fine you do' I still get angry about why she even said that in the first place. I told her that I'm not going to visit her and closed the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment